Membership & Outreach Manager
Managed all aspects of membership, outreach, and volunteer programs;
- Increased membership by 35% in eight months;
- Instituted a Barter Membership Program, generating significant membership growth through skill-trade.
- Presented standing-room only session at national bicycle advocacy leadership conference: Alliance for Biking and Walking Leadership Conference, session entitled “How to Develop & Run an Effective Membership Organization”;
- Planned the first Pittsburgh-focused Streetfilms video on biking and walking improvements in Pittsburgh;
- Coordinated events & scenes for filming. Video generated enthusiastic local, national, and international press for both the city and the organization;
IN THE COMMUNITY
- Conducted first comprehensive membership survey in organization’s history to strategically inform and direct our efforts;
- Managed Bike Valet program to provide sustainable parking solutions at major events;
- Recruited, trained, and supervised volunteers for 20+ outreach events around Pittsburgh;
- Organized first volunteer meetup for seniors and retired members;
Check out this video by Streetfilms
Journey to Bike & Walk in Pittsburgh
This is the first Streetfilms video to feature Pittsburgh and it generated enthusiastic local, national, and international press for and conversations about both Bike Pittsburgh and the city of Pittsburgh.