Education Program Planner
U.S. Green Building Council
Planned and carried out all aspects of 200+ workshops around the country on Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification for building design and construction;
- Coordinated and marketed 15-20 training workshops on green buildings every month;
- Executed logistical aspects for each workshop, including site selection, contract negotiation, food and beverage, audiovisual, educational resources, and post event budget reconciliation;
- Represented USGBC in meetings of local chapters;
- Supervised and trained Education Department staff;
- Managed 120% increase in demand for LEED workshops throughout the U.S..